Gedore Lock Grip Pliers 1PC No. 640670B
Gedore Lock Grip Pliers 1PC Model No. 640670B
Manufacturing, Military, Aerospace, Construction & Civil, Mining, Mechanic, Automotive, Telecommunications, Tradesman, Contractor
Premium quality Grip Wrench locking Pliers (Vice Grips), 250mm Gedore hand tools, German Engineered.
Suitable for use in any workshop or manufacturing environment where reliable Vice Grips are needed to grip, clamp, hold & secure jobs whilst working
- With adjusting screw and release lever, model 137 10 with blue dip-insulated lever. Forged, tempered jaws and special jaw shape for secure gripping, clamping and holding
- GEDORE vanadium steel 31CrV3, nickel-plated. Jaw body in high-tensile sheet steel
- Automatically welded upper jaw - absolutely firm connection with the sheet steel body. Well-conceived jaw design guarantees a three-point contact with all material cross-sections
- Threaded bore welded at bottom. No widening under most extreme loading
- Safe release. Release lever under constant pressure of special spring
|Packaging Type:||Barcode Sticker|
|Material:||Vanadium Steel, Plastic|
Ensure this product is used for it's intended purpose
Ensure adequate Personal Protective Equipment is in use when using this product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EHI Australia Pty Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.